sweater dresses & boots

It's crazy-cold outside,
which is probably why I am so drawn to all of these sweater dresses and boots right now.
All of these dresses are from The Limited.
It's a very classy (and pretty expensive) store.

I like both colors--but purple with grey tights? So adorable.


    cowl sweater dress                   and              cable cowl sweater dress

And of course, what better way to stay super-warm and super-cute 
but to add tights and a pair of boots?

All of these are from Charlotte Russe.
They are all under $45, and with the current website promotion, 
you can get another pair of shoes for only $15!
I'm sorry... these are all slouchy, so if you're one of those people who can't stand slouchy boots--
I apologize for overloading you with adorable offensive pictures.






I love how you can change the height by cuffing it.





Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go bury myself under my three leopard-spotted blankets,
cover my ears against the calls of cute slouchy boots longing for loving homes,
and drink as much hot chocolate as I possibly can.