happiness


 I, 
lover of blue skies,
the Spanish language,
water,
getting away from this dreary Oregon winter,
eating lots of food,
and Mexicans,
am going on a cruise to Mexico...
...in three weeks!


We went in April, with my sweet step-grandma...
this time Bethany and I are going with my mom.
I'm going to revel in taking hundreds of photos with my new camera, and am going to eat way more food.


Cruises are the best, because you pay a flat fee for your meals, so that when you are on the ship, 
you can consume as much steak, lobster, ice cream, donuts, fruit loops, 
and fresh-squeezed orange juice as you jolly well want to.
I take advantage of that, let me tell you.
 Last time we never ate any food on land.
I am SO not passing up that opportunity again--
real, authentic Mexican food!

In other news, I've been eating leftover Christmas cookies constantly for the last two days.
And my sister and brother-in-law gave me the beautiful camera strap that I've been longing for.


And I have a brand-spanking-new blog button, which makes me way happier than my last one.

Here ya go.


life is too short not to wear red shoes