Flats via Target


I ran across a super-cute shoe on the Target website, and then kept looking... and found a whole treasure trove of adorable, inexpensive flats. I know that Target shoes aren't going to be very high-quality, 
but that's not a problem for me if they are only $13 to $20! 


I love the teal, although sometimes it's hard to match, so I probably wouldn't wear them very often. 

I would totally wear these. Possibly every day.

I'm a little jumpy about the large flower... I have a feeling I wouldn't like it on my foot. 
But it would be just the cutest thing ever if it was a little smaller.
Wouldn't this be darling with a grey dress?
Love.

I want to dance all night in these shoes.

Unusual, but cute. And shiny!


Understated and demure.


These would be so handy to have around, 
because I need casual black flats to go with all of my 
zany black and purple/black and pink/etc tights. 

Love, love, love these ruffles.