Regarding hair


I haven't said much about mens' fashion yet, 
and hairstyles are something I feel very strongly about. 
Basically, my main peeve is when there is 
not enough,
or
weird shagginess. Especially spewed all over the forehead.

Corbin Bleu

Okay, I like afros. This one is small and I love it.


I love haircuts with the hair in front of the ear, sort of like the beginning of sideburns...


...which is must for any Jane Austen hero. 


Or bad boy. ♥

James Roday as Shawn Spencer from the TV show Psych

He may be pointing out how awesome his hair is in this photo... he does do that.
But it is awesome.


Despite many horrific haircuts, Robert Downey Jr. occasionally has a winner.

Gerard Butler as Andre Marek in Timeline
Long, and nice.


What happened!?


Patrick Dempsey has reliably awesome hairstyles. That is very rare.


William Moseley

I don't love this hair,
but it's okay. 
But then he went to this...

William Moseley (and Anna Popplewell)
Ew.

Nick Jonas

As mentioned in this post, I love his current hair. 

Ben Barnes

He lost his long hair. I actually liked his hair long, but this is very, very nice.
(kinda creepy photo though)


Undeniably horrific. How could anyone think this was attractive??
It makes me so sad, because he has a nice face, if it was paired with nice hair.

Zac Efron, in Charlie St. Cloud
Ta-daa!
Off the forehead. Thank you so much.
It took a movie to help his hair realize it's full potential.


Oh yes.


Justin Bieber (and Usher)

And here we have the horror that is Justin Bieber's hair.
Unfortunately, this monstrosity has been dictating young men's hairstyles recently.

Alex Pettyfer

I like longish hair, but some guys definitely cannot pull it off. 
It totally fails if they don't have the right kind of hair, and some key facial structure elements.
Alex Pettyfer totally pulls it off. :-)

Dwayne Johnson

And then some guys get along fine with very little hair.

What are your feelings on guys' hair? 
Long, short, shaggy, curly, or Justin Biebered?