I love food {and shopping}


Thanksgiving was splendid. : )
As planned, I ate much.
But maybe not as much as my niece, Ruby. She is a champion eater. I kid you not.


Homemade hot apple cider...


Be still, my heart!


I LOVE MASHED POTATOES. The end.


Heavenly white rolls... shiny with butter.


We eat our sweet potatoes with marshmallows on top.
Every year.


Pumpkin cream pie that I made...
 Despite the many sufferings during its construction, it turned out yummy. 


It would not be Thanksgiving without candles!



I took family pictures of my brother and his family for their Christmas card.
We are all very excited that Ruby now has enough hair for a pigtail.



Virginia Grace. 


I love this kid.

Black Friday shopping today? Oh yes. But not quite so hard-core as the last couple years.
We didn't get out of the house until close to 7:00 AM, and only went to two stores.
I didn't buy anything for myself. *halo*
I am seriously going to start a Black Friday savings account or something... 
every year I wish I had a wad of money to blow.
Did any of you get super-awesome deals?