I gotta finish my ice cream.

fairytales

fairytales by the polka dot



  • I'm exhausted and hyper and fueled on only Greek yogurt and cheerios.

  • The photo contest is going well! Thanks so much for entering. : ) I'm already getting super nervous about choosing winners...

  • I watched the royal wedding yesterday... recorded, so we could skip all the boring parts. It wasn't something I planned on doing, since I basically know nothing about the royalty. But it was pretty cool. Okay, a couple things: her dress was classy, beautiful, and amazing, and her sister's was stunning as well. I thought it was super lame that William didn't get to watch Kate walk up the aisle. Seriously, that was a fail. Poor guy! That's the best part of the wedding. 

  • That wedding made me realize even more that I could never live in England. Hello, they didn't even kiss in the ceremony! What is up with that?! At least they kissed on that balcony, and that was adorable. But still. The entire ceremony was so cold and distant. Sheesh. I betcha that the prince of Mexico would get to kiss his bride during their wedding. If there was a prince of Mexico... which would be pretty awesome, I gotta say.

  • Molly is having a giveaway that you don't want to miss.

  • I came back from my friend Hadley's house with bright blue nails. Oh yeah.

  • Today I'm going to gad about downtown Portland with two of my favorite people--my brother Benjamin and his girl, Rebekah. ♥

  • Have you figured out the relevancy of the post title? No? I don't blame ya. Benjamin wandered in here and I asked him what I should call this and he said "I gotta finish my ice cream" as in, he wanted to finish off his Starbucks java chip ice cream that he started at midnight last night. Ice cream that I'm dying to eat, too, but if I do, I'll be more of a shivery, hyper mess than I already am after one bite.* Anyways. Me: "Um, that's what my post should be called?" And he said "totally". So yeah. ;-)
  *caffeine and me? we don't get along very well. even though coffee is one of my favorite things ever. : (