My Christmas Wishlist

Thanksgiving is over, we sang Advent songs at church yesterday,
and Josh Groban's Noel CD has been playing 24/7.

It's Christmas.

This is my wishlist this year. :-)


1. an epiphanie camera bag.
If this was all I got for Christmas, I would be happy as could be.
Unfortunately, I won't get it, considering the price.
But someday, I'm buying one. They have five different bags, 
but this one, "Lola" is the queen of all camera bags. 
Just as a purse, it would be super-cute and fashionable,
but considering that most camera bags are bulky masculine monstrosities (like my current one... gag),
this one is just divine. Plus, it has enough room to use it as your purse at the same time. 
No more going out and having to carry my purse and my oh-so-hideous camera bag. 
Yes, I fantasize about carrying this camera bag.


Josh Groban's brand-new CD.

If you know about my obsession with Les Miserables
you know that Michael Ball's voice is one of my favorite voices of all time.
This CD includes Disney love songs (!!) and songs from The Phantom of the Opera and Les Miz.


Notice how beautifully it matches my blog??
...not that my apron has to match my blog... but I love this color combination.
My kitchen is going to be these colors.

Oh, my. I want it so bad. 
My life will be complete when I can play this on the piano and sing it at the top of my lungs.


I have a red polka-dot one, but I can never wear that when I'm wearing hot pink.
...which I do a lot.


This one is definitely affordable.
Yes, it's the same fabric as the apron. ;-)


I love cupcakes, and this is so simple and lovely.
And I am in desperate need of adorable necklaces.

9. this mouse from amazon
I have a laptop, but I can't stand using the touch pad, 
and my trusty mouse that I've had for two years died. 
So I need a new one. And this one is so cute.