High School Musical


If you all think I'm immature and pitiable after reading this post...
that's okay. I gotta be honest.
Basically, 
I love High School Musical.


My sister and I watched all three on the cruise, which is a perfect environment for languid movie-watching. Bethany, who isn't really into teenage romance movies, corniness, musicals, or basically anything that High School Musical contains, actually enjoyed it!


A couple years ago I was turning up my nose at the HSM paraphernalia being bought by the handful by giddy tweens. Now I've seen the light and am rummaging through the clearance racks for any remnants.

Sure, the movies contain cheese. But sometimes cheese is comforting. And despite the fact that Troy and Gabriella are in high school, their romance is darling and they are very non-creepy about the whole thing. : ) I love almost every single song, and Gabriella's wardrobe (though it degrades by the third one) starts out absolutely adorable.


Red and white baseball jersey. yes.
White suit. oh, yes.


Troy bugs me in the second one, but Chad. Chad is amazing. Remember how I like afros? Mmhmm.



I love Vanessa Hudgens' voice.


The last scene--my word. There are lanterns! Like in Tangled! I was screaming.


The third one is definitely my favorite. Even though Gabriella is kinda lame in it.



Dear future husband--can we please do this dance. in the rain. outside. for our wedding? k, thanks. bye.


And one of my favorite movie scenes/songs/guys of all time...
behold the awesomeness.


So... have you seen it? If not, you should. It's clean, corny amusement. 
And if so...spill. What did you think?