Fashion Hates: Twilight Clothing



I am not a fan of Twilight, even though I am a 16-year-old female.
Not only am I not a fan... but I am a hater. Aside from the whole immature obsessive teen-romance thing... NEWSFLASH: Vampires = creepy, horrible, perverted.

Which is why this new trend of "Twilight" themed clothing is very, very, yucky to me. I am so tired of going into the juniors' section of JCPenney and seeing shirts with "Forget prince... I'm gonna marry a vampire", "Forbidden fruit tastes the best," an other such revolting messages. Not to mention the countless "Team Edward" and "Team Jacob" shirts.


Wow. Have fun. Bella is a retarded simpleton.


NO. Please. Sparkle?? Not cool.

Of course there are all the pillowcases and shirts and bags and purses with Edward and Jacob on them...but I will not be sharing those with you. 
Edward's face is not allowed on my blog, thank you very much.