Let earth receive her King


It's Christmas Eve.
Yesterday was cookie-making-day. Today, I wrap presents. Probably all day.


It was my first time making decorated cookies...
despite spending hours and hours on my feet and not being terribly impressed with the result,
it was fun. : ) And I ate a lot of royal icing. I'm not sure why, because it doesn't taste very good.


Benjamin's administration of strawberry wine helped my mood while I was wallowing
 in cookies and food coloring and creepy frosting that sticks hard to the mixer.


I'm starting to get excited about opening presents... 


Especially this Eiffel tower bag. It's from Benjamin, which means it will be awesome.
And I just might hang the bag on my wall.


Have a beautiful Christmas. Be immature and wake up early, make everyone else wake up by fair means or foul, stay in your pajamas as long as possible, shred your wrapping paper off of your presents like there's no tomorrow, drink hot chocolate with cool whip continuously, and of course, eat a lot.

And don't forget that the reason why we celebrate is because 
Jesus Christ came down to earth to save a broken world.
Let heaven and nature sing.