portrait photo contest!


Because portraiture is my passion. And I love people. And I love YOU. And because taking photos of people is often a good stretch when it's easier to take pictures of inanimate objects...

I'm hosting a portrait photography contest. And because I tend to be excessive,and indecisive, and sad when I can't give lots of people cute stuff, I have seven prizes.





sterling silver necklace by kristen's custom creations {also on facebook}



camera strap cover by the polka dot bungalow




t-shirt by bblonski designs



camera strap cover by akacreations3102


necklace by zenbu trading co.





rules:
a) you can enter two photos, if you'd like. they must be taken by you.

b) just write a post with your entries included, link up to this post, include the button, and link up below!

c) if you do not have a blog, you can add your entries to the contest flickr group! if you don't have a flickr account, you can email them to me. 

d) your photos just need to include a person. pretty simple.

e) please keep all entries clean and family-friendly!

f) the sixth of may is the last day to enter.

g) entries will be judged by me and my purely unbiased, heartless, and artistic mom and brother. I'm not positive how the prize-awarding will go... I think I'll have a top-five, and then a couple random prizes for some photos that I am emotionally attached to.

I'm good at getting emotionally attached to photos.
Well, emotionally attached to anything.
But anyway.



{if you're planning on linking up, please grab this button
 and put it on your sidebar to help spread the word!}