Chinese Culture

Chinese Culture Chinese Culture
As I sit in bed on this chilly Sunday, I recall the best moments of my weekend. And whats better than reminiscing and chowing down on some Chinese food!? Chinese food is my comfort food in NYC. I don't have it often but its what I always crave after a relaxing and successful weekend. Usually it goes like this: An introduction by fried pork dumplings, with sesame chicken as my main act, guest starring scallion pancakes. I have no shame.

Chinese Culture

Chinese food wasn't the only Chinese experience I had this weekend. I was lucky enough to go out with a guy this weekend who suggested I go to this massage place on 28th and 5th after I complained about computer induced back pain.This place is a great find! I have never been to a place where they give an hour massage for $60 dollars!!! I was given a deep tissue massage and the woman must of had some six sense the way she was rubbing down what I call muscle-bumps (yes just created my own word). The place is called Asia TuiNa Wholeness Inc, on 37 East 28th St. It was voted "Best Affordable Spa 2010"-TimeOut NY. Do yourself a favor and visit www.asiatuinawholeness.com

As I slowly creep into my Sunday Chinese coma, I listen to some music to soothe the soul. I will leave you with Billie Holiday, a new addition to my music favorites. All I can hope is that my Chinese fortune cookie speaks the truth for the upcoming week when it tells me that "All your hard work will soon pay off"

Chinese Culture Chinese Culture
Chinese Culture