Penelope Cruz


Even movie stars such as Penelope Cruz feel insecure at times. The gorgeous actress has been recently promoting her new film, “Broken Embraces,” at the Cannes Film Festival in France and insists that she needs to feel “scared” to do her Oscar winning best.
“Every time I am making a movie I feel insecure, and I feel scared, and that’s part of the way I work-if one day I would be on the set feeling too secure, that would really scare me,” the Spanish actress explained.
“Broken Embraces” stars 35-year-old Penelope playing as an actress who is stuck in the middle of her film director lover, Pedro Almodovar, and a rich, coldblooded businessman.
The movie mixes comedy and drama, but Penelope says the comedy in the film was harder to perform than the drama.
“It’s a very delicate and subtle tone, especially with Pedro,” she said. “He’s like an orchestra director -very, very precise.”



tags : Penelop Cruz photos,sexy photos,films posters,hot photos,bikini,swimsuit,jeans,dance,cool pics,wallpapers,movies,films,pictures,boobs,actress,celebrities,boyfriend,butts,thighs,hd pics,penelop cruz cleavage show,beach pics.